Difference between Sutro vs. Sutro S
The key difference here is size. The ‘S’ in Sutro S refers to Small.
- Full shield coverage for maximum protection.
- PRIZM Lens Technology fine tunes the separation of colors to boost contrast and make everything in your environment more vivid. This makes details easier to pick up on to elevate your performance and increase your enjoyment no matter what activity is at hand.
- The saddle bridge is made entirely of Unobtainium for extra grip and increased frame retention.
- O Matter frame construction keeps this sunglass super lightweight without sacrificing durability.
- The key difference here is size. The ‘S’ in Sutro S refers to the fact it is smaller than the Sutro. However, it is not considered an ‘XS’ frame. We recommend the Sutro S for small to medium head sizes and not necessarily kids.
- The wrap or curvature of the lens on the Sutro S is scaled down to fit the smaller frame size so you don’t lose out on any coverage on the sides of the frame.